ANAHEIM FAMILY YMCA: PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
- Full refunds may be issued if notice is given within 5 business days prior to start date of program. Refund requests made after start date may be eligible for a partial refund/credit but will be determined on a case by case basis approved by the program director. All deposits/registration fees are non-refundable.
- All refunds requested are subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
- All refunds must be approved by the program director or coordinator of the program
- Approved requests will be refunded within 2-3 weeks by mail if by check or credit card return.
- Refunds may be requested as a system credit to be used towards the next session of program.
- If there is a medical reason given for the member not attending the program, a refund will be issued if documentation is provided. (ex: Doctor’s note)
- The Anaheim Family YMCA reserves the right to cancel a program that does not have the minimum enrollment. Programs cancelled by the Anaheim Family YMCA will be refunded in full by check/credit card return or a program credit (based upon the member’s preference).
- There will be no refunds or credits given for days your child is absent from the program, or if your child’s participation in the program ends prior to the end of the session/program year. Also there will be no refunds or credits given if your child is terminated from the program.
- A Refund Request Form must be submitted in order to be considered for a refund. All requests are subject to director approval and are not guaranteed.