ANAHEIM FAMILY YMCA: PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
1. Full refunds will be approved if a Refund Request Form is received at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
2. Refund Requests submitted after start date of the program will be charged a $10.00 processing fee and may be approved for a partial credit. If approved, refunds will be issued as system credit, available to be used for any future registration/program fees. This is determined on a case by case basis program/department director.
3. Due to program structure and logistics, there will be no make-up classes, refunds, or system credits given for individual absences.
4. All refunds are approved by the program director or coordinator of the program.
5. Approved requests will be refunded within 2-3 weeks by mail if originally paid by check or cash. Fees originally paid by credit/debit card can be refunded directly if card is still valid, otherwise will be issued by check.
6. Refunds may be requested as a system credit to be used towards future registration/program fees (in any Anaheim YMCA program).
7. If there is a medical reason given for the member not attending the program, a refund or system credit will be issued if documentation is provided. (ex: Doctor’s note).
8. The Anaheim Family YMCA reserves the right to cancel a program that does not have the minimum enrollment. Programs cancelled by the Anaheim Family YMCA will be refunded by credit card return, system credit, or check (based on original payment method and the member’s preference).
9. A Refund Request Form must be submitted in order to be considered for a refund. All requests are subject to program director approval and are not guaranteed.