Director of Development
Duties/Responsibilities: The Anaheim Family YMCA is looking for a Director of Development to advance fundraising efforts through innovative approaches to donor cultivation, annual events, contact relationship management, grants, and donor recognition. This dynamic professional will help lead a culture of philanthropy that incorporates the Y’s mission and values. Reports to the President & CEO.
- Initiates the development of relationships with supporters to impact and strengthen the community.
- Actively involved in securing corporate sponsorships and donations
- Coordinates annual giving strategies, including the YMCA Kids Now campaign.
- Tracks and records gifts pledges
- Manages Salesforce contact relationship management
- Directs special events and fundraising outcomes, including: Charity Golf Classic, Good Friday Breakfast, Endowment outreach, and recognition events
- Develops and implements donor stewardship strategies, including the annual Champions of Philanthropy Gala
- Researches grants from corporate, government, and foundation sources
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with donor tracking preferred
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and problem solve
Refer to Job Description for full duties/qualifications of the position available from H.R.
Other Job Openings